Long-term care pharmacies constantly have to balance the pressure to become more productive and efficient with the ultimate goal of providing safe, high-quality care to patients. FHP helps our customers meet these goals with world-class pharmaceutical packaging solutions.
Opti-Pak Compliance Packaging Systems
Forest Hills Pharmacy Services utilizes Opti-Pak Compliance Packaging Systems.
The Opti-Pak ™ system is a disposable color-coded compliance package. The punch cards are available in 7/8 dose and 14/16 dose formats and are compatible with 3” medication cart drawers. The Opti-Pak is both tamper-evident and hygienic. The ability to automate the filling and sealing of the Opti-Pak product makes this system a viable compliance packaging solution for the pharmacy, home and resident.
- Compatible with 3” medication cart drawers
- 7/8 dose and 14/16 dose punch card
- Compliance format printed with the days of the week or numbered PRN
- White punch cards with color-coded labeling to indicate time pass
- Compatible with MTS automated filling and sealing machines
- Opti-Pak labels and storage boxes in stock
- Disposable packaging system made from high-grade materials
- Hygienic. Product is used once. No cleaning or label removal
- Tamper evident. You can clearly see whether a medication has been taken or is missing from the punch card
- A punch card system that does not require changing medication cart configurations
- One product will accommodate 7/8 or 14/16 day cycles
- Compliance enhancing system for ease of use and administration
- Increases operational efficiency in the pharmacy and the home
- Less labor intensive than some non-disposable alternatives