Most of us are aware of the need for children to receive immunizations. However, many adults are not protected against potentially life-threatening diseases for which immunizations are available. Some adults are at special risk, and may need immunizations because of medical problems they may have, certain living situations or lifestyles, or if they are planning a trip to a foreign country.
Forest Hills Pharmacy Services is licensed through the State Board of Pharmacy to administer vaccinations.
- Set up clinics at your facility
- Arrange all the billing for most insurances
- Attain release forms from patients and families
Vaccinations That FHP Offers
- Adacel vaccine (tetnus vaccine)
- Pneumococcal vaccine (pneumonia vaccine)
- Hepatitis B vaccine
- Influenza vaccine (flu vaccine)
- Varicella vaccine (chicken pox vaccine)
- Meningococcal vaccine (meningitis vaccine)
- And more. Call for details.