FHP is one of the few pharmacies in the state of Pennsylvania who provide QuickMAR, a state-of-the-art eMAR web-based software solution.
Overall, QuickMAR improves the accuracy of med passes with alarms, warnings, and improved communications.
The QuickMAR module is connected real-time with FHP which allows for facilities to notify FHP of new orders,re-order meds/supplies, and communicate other pertinent information.
- Shows the meds due on the current med pass
- Use barcodes to scan the meds as you pick them
- Alarms prevent potential errors
- Record results with one mouse click
- Record exceptions to the normal pass
- Record treatments—BP, BG, etc.
- Displays resident photo on all resident-related screens
- Pharmacy interface lets your pharmacist enter all doctor’s orders
- Schedule meds at any time of day and any days during the week
- Enter stop and start dates on a med order
- Immediately reflects changes upon effective date
- Flags recent changes to a person’s routine for one week
- Robust reporting including MAR, TAR, Medication Disposal Log, and Physicians Orders Report
- Fast and simple med check-in at cycle fill
- Record your med destruction or returns by scanning bar codes
- Accommodates multiple med carts for a single facility
- Secure login with custom security levels